- The tiny prize token I posted about earlier is now completely finished. Including the markings which makes it unique for this occasion.
- The decision has been made as to what items I am giving out as token-tokens during the Display at Double Wars.
- The cross-dressing party at Double Wars is now sorted as to what I’m wearing. It includes a silly hat.
- The belt which has been half-assembled for three or more years has today gotten the first round of belt mounts riveted on. By me. I need to drill through two more to make it twice as blingy, but I broke my drillbit. Bronze, it turns out, is a very hard metal.
- Class preparations for my double embroidery workshop at Double Wars is 3/4 sorted. The materials for both stitches have been assembled and prepared and one of the two handouts has been written up. The second handout I will have to do sometime in the week.
- A commission job, sewing for a growing boy, was also finished. Mostly machine made, but with some hand-finishing in the details. Delivered by proxy.
So that’s a full half dozen items to cross off the list. I’m feeling all efficient, and I credit it to pancake breakfast and delightful summer warmth.